QuickPayPortal @ www.quickpayportal.com is an online hospital and treatment bill payment facility provided by Athena Health, Inc. Athena Health (formerly founded as Athena Women’s Health), was founded in 1997 by Jonathan Bush and Todd Park in San Diego, California. Currently the Head Quarters of Athena Health is located in Watertown, Massachusetts, U.S. Athena Health, Inc., is an American company which provides network enabled services for healthcare and apps to manage clinical and financial results for its hospital and ambulatory clients in United States. Athena Health, Inc., has its operations in Belfast in Maine, Atlanta in Georgia, Austin in Texas, Princeton in New Jersey and Chennai, Bangalore, and Pune in India.
QuickPayPortal is available for free to use and is very simply designed to make the bill payments hassle free. QuickPay Portal provides the patients to pay their bills either by mailing, cards, bank or credit and debit cards. The website is not just limited to bill payment. There are a numerous services provided for patients by QuickPay Portal like Scheduling an Appointment, Messaging Doctor for Advices, Managing medical prescriptions, requesting renewal of prescriptions, managing health test reports etc.
QuickPayPortal – Medical bills payment procedure with www.quickpayportal.com
By accessing in to QuickPay Portal, Bill payment can be done through credit cards, debit cards, mailing, through banking or by call. The following is the procedure to pay the bill using QuickPay Portal:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to active Internet connection and have browsers such as Internet Explorer 7, 8 or above, Safari or Firefox on your computer because you may not get to view some materials, such as test results when you visit the portal by any other browser.
- Go to the official website of QuickPay Portal at https://www.quickpayportal.com
- Type in the QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code which you can find on the billing statement and click on Sign In. Without the QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code, you cannot continue any further.
- Sign in to your account.
- A page will appear with all your information and an option “Bill payment”. Click on the option.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- You can pay the amount using your credit card, or mail the amount to the given address or pay on phone by calling the mentioned number or by banking.
- If you want to claim your insurance, in this case you need to provide your providers information.
- Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a mail or message regarding the payment and transaction details.
Services offered by Quickpayportal
QuickPay Portal is designed with the motive to enhance the services for patients and it serves more than just as a bill payment facility. The website provides the following services:
• Pay Bills Online: By accessing through QuickPay Portal, users can manage their bills by claiming it from the providers and can also pay their bill amounts using Credit Cards, Debit Cards, through mailing, through bank or by calling to the number available on their billing statement.
• Communicate with QuickPay: QuickPayPortal helps patients to solve their issues related to their QuickPay account and other issues only after signing in to QuickPay Portal.
• Access Health Records: Patients can access their health records by signing into the QuickPay Portal and can share with other physicians and providers for more information.
• View and Update Personal Information: Users of QuickPay Portal can view and update their personal information such as billing address, names etc., anytime and anywhere by just logging in to their QuickPay Portal account.
• Request Prescriptions: Patients have an option to request the renewal of their prescriptions online at QuickPay Portal.
• Receive Test Results: QuickPay Portal users can get their test results and reports online in a printable PDF format.
• Read Patient Educational Material: This is provided in order to help the patients to track their medication and doctors advices and notes.
• View Statements: You can view your billing statements to consult with your provider for claiming it at QuickPay Portal.
• Secure Health Information: QuickPay Portal helps patients to manage their health information in a secure manner and share it with the desired providers for any advices and information.
• Send Messages to Your Health Care Providers: Users can send messages to their respective providers to get their questions answered regarding everything related to their health care.
• Request or reschedule Appointments: You can schedule the appointment with the doctors for health check-ups or regarding any other issue directly from your home using the QuickPay Portal.
QuickPayPortal – QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code:
The QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code is a 15 digit number required during sign in at the QuickPay Portal. This code is available on the billing statement. The code provides all the details related to your visit to the hospital or doctor and payment amount.
QuickPay Portal – Sign in Procedure
To sign in to QuickPayportal, one needs to have a 15 digit number can be found on the billing statement referred as QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code. The 15 digit number provides the portal all the details related to your visit such as medication, consultation details, treatments, billing etc.
To make an account on the QuickPay Portal, one needs to be at least 18 years old and have a patient treating or treated at their hospitals.
The following is the procedure to Sign in to QuickPay Portal:
• Make sure that your computer is connected to active internet connection.
• You need to have browsers such as Internet Explorer 7, 8 or above, Safari or Firefox on your computer because you may not get to view some materials, such as test results when you visit the portal by any other browser.
• Go to the official website of QuickPay Portal at https://www.quickpayportal.com
• Type in the QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code which you can find on the billing statement and click on Sign In. Without the QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code, you cannot continue any further.
• Click on the “Sign Up Today” option to create an account.
• Fill in your details like First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number (SSN), Valid Email Address etc., and create a password.
• Click on Confirmation box to confirm and accept the terms and conditions of the portal after reading them carefully.
• Click on sign up option to successfully create your account.
• The email id you have provided, your date of birth, phone number and the password you have created will be the login details for your QuickPay Portal account.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ about Quickpayportal:
• What is QuickPay Portal?
• QuickPay Portal is a free online service provided by Athena Health Care, Inc., for hospital bill payments.
• What are the services offered by QuickPay Portal?
• QuickPay Portal provides numerous services for patients like Bill payment, Scheduling an Appointment, Messaging Doctor for Advices, Managing medical prescriptions, requesting renewal of prescriptions, managing health test reports etc.
• What is QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code and where can I find it?
• QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code is a 15 digit numeric code available on billing statement required for signing in to QuickPay Portal.
• What are the modes through which I can pay bills using QuickPay Portal? Is it safe and secure?
• QuickPay Portal can be used to pay medical bills through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, through mailing, through bank or by calling to the number available on their billing statement and also by claiming insurances from providers.
• What if I forget my quickpayportal login password?
• Just sign in to your account and click on forgot password option. An Email will be sent to your account with password reset link.